The author of the extremely popular Young Adult novels, ‘The Mortal Instruments’ series, is set to tour the West Coast this coming March. Cassandra Clare’s website, posted a list of cities the author will be visiting to promote ‘Book Three: Clockwork Princess’ in her ‘Infernal Devices’ series.
‘Clockwork Princess’ is set in the magical underworld of Victorian London, in the times before the author’s first series in the Shadowhunter Chronicles, ‘The Mortal Instruments’. The book will hit stores on March 19th, and is bound to break hearts and give insite to the fates of Clare’s steampunkesque characters.
– 03/19/13 – Mesa, AZ – Changing Hands Bookstore Offsite event at Dobson High School Auditorium
– 03/20/13 – Las Vegas, NV – Barnes & Noble
– 03/21/13 – Los Angeles, CA – Barnes & Noble: The Grove at Farmers Market
– 03/22/13 – Mission Viejo, CA – Whale of a Tale Bookshop Offsite Event at Mission Viejo Library
– 03/23/13 – Menlo Park, CA – Keplers Bookstore
– 03/24/13 – Portland, OR – Barnes & Noble
– 03/25/13 – Seattle, WA – Third Place Books
– 03/26/13 – Vancouver, Canada – Chapters Metrotown Store
If you are a fan of Clare’s novels, namely ‘The Mortal Instruments’ which is set in present time, and have not read ‘The Infernal Devices’, you’re missing out. Both stories and their characters are intertwined, in spite of the fact that they lived in different centuries. Even without the conveniences of modern technology, there is not a lack of adventure or angst in this dark and romantic tale.
Make sure to catch the first of Clare’s Shadowhunters premiering on screen this summer, in ‘The Mortal Instrusments: City of Bones’, out August 23, 2013. Aslo get up to date with everything we have on The Mortal Instruments.