Recruitment for participants in this shoot starts immediately as fittings for all will start in mid-February. Atmosphere Casting is looking to hire hundreds of Chicago locals to work as extras in the film, who are available during the shoot period: April 2013 through July 2013.
The open call will be held, Saturday, February 9, 2013 from 10:00AM to 3:00PM at CINESPACE – Chicago Film Studios.
CINESPACE – Chicago Film Studios
2602 W. 16TH Street, 2nd Floor
Chicago, IL 60608
Atmosphere Casting will be looking for the following:
● People with a “rural” farm hand look
● People with military, weapons or martial arts training
● People with stunt and/or stage combat training
● People with a “hippie” or Bohemian look. Longer hair preferred (both men and women)
● People with visible tattoos and/or piercings
● Ages 16 and up, all ethnicities
Are any of you based in Chicago? Will you be heading out for the open call? Let us know in the comments! For full details be sure to read the Facebook note written by the extras casting directors.