Breaker of Chains, the third episode of Game of Thrones, followed the Lannister family dealing with the King’s death – in their own ways – and over the sea, Daenerys Targaryen taking over yet another city, Meereen. See our Top Favorite Moments from the episode and share yours in the comments below!
10. Sansa is free! Yes, the fool’s murder and creepy Baelish was a bit of a downer, but Sansa Stark deserves to escape King’s Landing now. Enough, really.
09. Margaery Tyrell wants to be Queen. And she really wants to be Queen.
08. Wait. There’s a functional, sane Lannister. His name’s Tommen and he’s the guy who nobody cared about till now. But bam! He’s the future King. And a wise one, from what we see.
07. Sam and Gilly. Possibly, and weirdly, the only healthy couple – if that’s what they are – in most of Westeros.
06. Stannis Baratheon will not take any of the -insert bad word of choice-. He knows what he wants.
05. “Would you like to sit?” “No, thank you.” Because who wouldn’t want to sit on a bed where they just watched you naked with four or five other people, Oberyn.
04. “Gods know the world’s a better place without him but I had nothing to do with it.”
03. Podric is loyaler than anybody has ever been. Cue gross sobbing.
02. Dagger to the horse, scythe to the man. Daario Naharis wins Best Everything. At least in Daenerys’s books.
01. Daenerys Jelmazmo: “I do not bring you commands. I bring you a choice. And I bring your enemies what they deserve.” And we’re sold.
What was your favorite part of “Breaker of Chains”? Let us know!